10 BEST PAINT THINNERS & SOLVENTS for sale in 2022 – compare between the best paint thinners & solvents on sale.

Rank Product Rating
1
Weber Turpenoid Natural, 236ml Bottle, 1 Each (1812)
More Info Close
No ratings yet
Product Highlights
  • An effective non-toxic brush cleaner and gentle brush reconditioner
  • Effectively cleans and gently reconditions brushes and rinses out with plain water
  • Designed for artists as a safer alternative to traditional and harmful solvents associated with oil painting
  • AP Non-toxic, non-flammable with no harmful odors and will not irritate skin

$12.99 $10.95
2
Citrus Solvent (32 oz)
More Info Close
No ratings yet
Product Highlights
  • Citrus Solvent can be used wherever paint thinner or mineral spirits are required as a natural, safer alternative.
  • Citrus Solvent is not the same as any of the other “citrus-branded” cleaning products on the market, including Citrus Solve or Citri-Solve. It is, however, an excellent degreaser, paint thinner alternative, and can be used to replace petroleum chemicals such as mineral spirits.
  • Citrus Solvent is 98% pure citrus peel oil extracted from the peel of the orange fruit; the other 2% is water.
  • As clear as ordinary water as opposed to the deep orange of lower grades, which means that it will not add more amber color when mixed with Pure Tung Oil.

$36.99 $34.99
3
POR-15 40404 Solvent - 1 Quart
More Info Close
46 Reviews
Product Highlights
  • Not for sale in the state of California.
  • SOLVENT - QUART (POR-40404)

$14.40
4
Sunnyside Paint Thinner, Cleaner and Degreaser, Quart, 70132
More Info Close
No ratings yet
Product Highlights
  • Not for sale in California and other VOC restricted areas
  • 100% mineral spirits
  • High solvency power and degreasing strength
  • Thins oil based paints, stains and varnishes

$4.99
5
Citrus Solvent (16 oz)
More Info Close
No ratings yet
Product Highlights

$25.66 $17.99
6
Weber Odorless Turpenoid, Artist Paint Thinner and Cleaner, 946ml (36 Fl Oz) Bottle, 1 Each
More Info Close
No ratings yet
Product Highlights
  • Recognized by artists as the #1 odorless, volatile and thin turpentine substitute
  • Same painting properties and drying time as turpentine
  • Odorless - does not have the strong odor like turpentine has
  • Compatible with oil and alkyd colors as a painting vehicle either alone or in mediums without affecting color

$23.36
7
Winsor & Newton Sansodor Low Odor Solvent, 250ml
More Info Close
No ratings yet
Product Highlights
  • A low odor solvent which evaporates slowly, increases blending time and is suitable for thinning oil colors and cleaning brushes
  • Suitable for oil and alkyd color
  • Well suited to artists who prefer to avoid exposure to turpentine
  • Package dimensions : 8.0 inches (H) x 4.0 inches (L) x 5.0 inches (W)

$17.79 $16.69
8
Restoration Shop Custom Shop Compliant Spray Gun Cleaning Solvent - Gallon
More Info Close
No ratings yet
Product Highlights
  • KT-025 Compliant Spray Gun and Equipment Cleaning Solvent is strong fast-acting thinner and remover
  • Used for Automotive Paints Urethanes, Lacquers and Enamels, polyester & epoxy resins, ink, adhesives and contact cement
  • Low VOC Compliant Cleaning Solvent - Effective cleanup solvent

$29.96
9
Winsor & Newton Artisan Water Mixable Mediums Thinner, 250ml
More Info Close
No ratings yet
Product Highlights
  • This thinner has been specially developed to maintain the oily feel and keeps artisan color open longer than water
  • Water's speedy evaporation can make the color thicken upon the palette much quicker than conventional oil color would when used with turpentine
  • Does not form an emulsion with the color, so there is less color change than there would be with water
  • Low odor and can be cleaned up with water

$17.88
10
Mona Lisa 32-Ounce Odorless Paint Thinner
More Info Close
No ratings yet
Product Highlights
  • Ideal as a great brush and accessories cleaner
  • Includes 32-ounce of paint thinner
  • Odorless
  • Danger. Combustible. Keep away from sparks, heat, and flame

$27.21

Trending Paint Thinners & Solvents

Products & Prices Were Last Updated On


John Carter

John Carter is the owner and CEO of AcedProducts.co—a popular online website that analyzes tens of thousands of reviews on various products to show you the bestsellers in any category. His goal is to make online shopping much easier than it's ever been by eliminating the need to guess which products are good and which ones are bad.